- Do you and your partner frequently argue with no resolution and you are tired of the same old fights?
- Do you long for connection, closeness and intimacy in your relationship?
- Are there problems and issues related to infidelity, betrayal and lack of trust?
- Feelings of hopelessness and being overwhelmed?
- Is your relationship on the brink of separation or divorce?
Click here to take a
Research has shown us that relationship difficulties generally do not spontaneously improve and by the time one or both partners are considering separation or divorce, they have experienced over 6 years of relationship distress. Often times, couples are confused about what is the right time to commit to couples therapy because they fear about what it might reveal about themselves, their partner or the relationship. Many couples wait until one partner has already given up before seeking help. So it is important to spend the time and energy now to improve the quality of your relationship. A couples' ability to stay emotionally engaged and responsive to one another, even in the face of difficulties, predicts overall satisfaction and stability in the relationship.
How can Couples' Counseling Help?
- Learn where you become stuck in negative, repetitive patterns of interaction
- Explore feelings that underlie problems in the relationship
- Provide a safe and supportive environment to express those feelings, improve communication and mutual understanding
- Find new solutions to break the negative patterns of interacting
- Find closeness, connection and intimacy again
- Create positive and lasting change
With my training in MFT (Marriage and Family Therapy), EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy), and
Psychological Approach to Couples Therapy (PACT), I have seen great success working with couples who are struggling
with a wide range of issues such as emotionally charged interactions or excessive conflict, emotional withdrawal, addictions and co-addiction including sexual addiction.
Please visit the pages What to Expect From Couples Therapy and How to Get the Most Out of Couples Therapy to learn more.
Call me today for an appointment at 520-326-5761 to learn practical skills and begin the process of overcoming negativity in your relationship. Recapture love and connection with each other.