A Supportive Space for
Meaningful Change and Healing
Quality therapy is an incredibly effective way to overcome barriers that may inhibit your ability to enjoy your life and your relationships fully. I believe my job as your therapist is to provide insight and address the root issues while you make the positive and meaningful changes in your life that you want and deserve. My approach is direct, understanding, and supportive while challenging my clients to heal, grow and change.
I have 25 years of counseling experience in various settings including some of the most renowned treatment centers like The Meadows, Pine Grove and Gentle Path for unresolved trauma, addictions, codependency and other relationship issues. I have trained with and worked alongside with Dr. Patrick Carnes, the pioneer and leading expert in the field of sexual addiction for over 7 years. Since then, I began my private practice over 14 years ago to help those who struggle with sexual addiction, betrayal trauma, childhood and adulthood unresolved trauma and relational issues.
In my spare time, I love to spend time on outdoor activities, traveling, practicing photography and yoga, and studying micro-expressions. Although I would never turn down some good chocolate, my favorite foods tend to be greasy and salty. I love the ocean, spending time with my friends, and animals, especially my old pup Nala. I am not a fan of cold weather.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Family Studies minor from the University of Arizona
- Masters of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy from the University of San Diego
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Arizona LMFT - #15144
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor in Arizona LISAC -#11473
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Michigan LMFT- #4101007229
- Certified Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapist (EMDR) - #98570
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapist or CSAT - #2006c - 0447
- Certified Telehealth for Mental Health Professional
- Certified Discernment Counseling for Couples on the Brink
- Certified Multiple Addictions Therapist, including Financial Disorders or CMAT- #2013cs-0315
- EFT (Emotionally-Focused Therapy)- Advanced Level of Training
- PACT (Psycho-Biological Approach to Couples Therapy)- Advanced Level of Training
- Polyvagal Informed Trauma Therapist Intensive Training
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT)
- International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals (IITAP)
- EMDR International Association (EMDRIA)
- International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT)