The decision to begin therapy is a personal one.
The benefit of therapy creates the life and relationships that you have longed for.
How do you know you are ready for therapy?
- When what you are doing isn't working and you are tired of trying to figure it out on your own
- When you are willing to take responsibility for changing and improving your life and relationships, but you know you need help
- When you are willing to take a deeper look at yourself to understand your own personal contributions to the negative patterns in your life and relationships
- When you have and are willing to put the resources of time, money, and energy toward changing your life and relationships
Possible Benefits of Therapy
- Feel more confident in yourself and your decisions
- Process and release old feelings and patterns that exist within yourself and your relationship for change
- Heal old wounds that have been holding you back
- Learn how to manage your symptoms, triggers and relapses
- Feel understood and heard
- Create a sense of balance in your life