The decision to begin therapy is a personal one. The benefit of therapy creates the life and relationships that you have longed for.
I provide therapy to individuals and couples of all kinds in my office located in Troy, Michigan, as well as virtually to residents all over the states of Arizona and Michigan.
How do you know you are ready for therapy?
- When what you are doing isn't working and you are tired of trying to figure it out on your own
- When you are willing to take responsibility for changing and improving your life and relationships, but you know you need help
- When you are willing to take a deeper look at yourself to understand your own personal contributions to the negative patterns in your life and relationships
- When you have and are willing to put the resources of time, money, and energy toward changing your life and relationships
Possible Benefits of Therapy
- Feel more confident in yourself and your decisions
- Process and release old feelings and patterns that exist within yourself and your relationship for change
- Heal old wounds that have been holding you back
- Learn how to manage your symptoms, triggers and relapses
- Feel understood and heard
- Create a sense of balance in your life